Monday 27 April 2009

Kónguló !


The first single of my second album will be released on the 1st of June in Iceland and on the 21st of June for the rest of the world. It is called Kónguló ( Icelandic word for spider) and is written about the French man called the human spider, you know the one who climbs really high buildings without any safety equipment or anything. He is very cool stops on the outside of the 82nd floor and drinks coffee with the people that are on the inside.
I want him to be in my video for this song, I also want to climb a building in the video.... need him to teach me the tricks.

If you know him, please ask him to get in touch.

Later my darlings.

xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to hear the new album. I wonder, any plans to visit the US of A sometime soon? A trip to Vermont would be quite lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its written könguló

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr. orðabókaleiðréttari2 June 2009 at 04:27

    Actually both a correct mr. orðabók ;) Check the dictionary ;)

    b.t.w. fantastic song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! You have to visit Australia soon!

    ReplyDelete