Sunday 22 September 2013

7 days of summer.

My neighbour came over the other day and announced that we have had 7 days of sunshine all summer. Apparently he has been counting. The next day he flew to Greece and now post sunburnt pictures of himself from the beach.
I can´t go on a mission to find the sun right now so I did the next best thing, I wrote a song on ukulele about how much I love the rain ( I thought I could make myself believe it : ) No, still would like some sunshine, but the song is good so I think I will add it to the album. Maybe I will post a video of me playing it in muddy wellies whilst drenched in rain.

1 comment:

  1. Muddy wellies sounds like fun :) I kinda like the winter and the dramatic weather. Not so keen on hot weather. Look forward to hearing the song.

    ReplyDelete